To minimize prep time, purchase pre-chopped veggies, fresh or frozen.
1 cup cauliflower rice (frozen or fresh)
1 medium-diced orange/yellow/red bell pepper
1/2 cup medium-diced yellow onion
1/8 cup finely-chopped fresh parsley
1 tsp minced garlic
1 Tbsp olive oil
sea salt and pepper to taste
1. Add olive oil to a medium sauté pan and heat to medium-high.
2. Add minced garlic and onions to the pan. Stir occasionally until fragrant, approximately 2 minutes.
3. Add peppers and cauliflower rice to the pan. Season with salt and pepper. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until peppers and cauliflower are cooked through, approximately 4-5 minutes.
4. With one-minute remaining, add half of the parsley to the pan.
5. Once everything is cooked, top with remaining parsley and serve.